We are a full scope optometry practice dedicated to providing the highest quality eye care services including eye exams for both children and adults.
With a highly trained staff of Lake Mary vision service professionals specializing in eye care using state of the art equipment, “Lake Mary Eye Care goes beyond 20/20”.
The term 20/20 refers to how well someone can see compared to how well a person with normal vision can see a certain letter on a standard eye chart at a distance of 20 feet. Our eye exams cover various aspects of your vision, including visual acuity, eye teaming, eye focusing and more.
We provide a variety of other eye care services as well, including:
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Contact Len Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment for Learning-Related Vision Problems, including help for those with ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia (lazy eye), Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Designer eyewear and dispensing